Serviced Apt in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I

Sold for RM585,000 · February 2022

Sold

Transaction

Date
Sold Price
RM585,000
Price PSF (Land)
RM906

Property

Type
Serviced Apt
Tenure
Freehold
Land Area
646 sqft

How this price compares

This transaction was RM906 per sq ft, 36% below the typical price for similar serviced apartments in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I. Half of them sold between RM1,359 and RM1,499 per sq ft. This transaction is below that range.

Typical RM1,425
This transaction Similar serviced apartment transaction Typical price Middle half of transactions

Higher dots sold for more per sq ft. Dots further right sold more recently.

This transaction
RM906 psf
Typical
RM1,425 psf
Middle half
RM1,359 to RM1,499 psf
View all serviced apartment transactions in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I 52 transactions, Sep 2021 to May 2024. Psf uses strata floor area.
List.my Mascot

Unlock Premium Property Insights

Sign up for free to access powerful tools that help you make informed property decisions

100% free • No credit card required • Instant access