Serviced Apt in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I

Sold for RM1,304,000 · December 2021

Sold

Transaction

Date
Sold Price
RM1,304,000
Price PSF (Land)
RM1,361

Property

Type
Serviced Apt
Tenure
Freehold
Land Area
958 sqft

How this price compares

This transaction was RM1,361 per sq ft, close to the typical price for similar serviced apartments in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I. Half of them sold between RM1,350 and RM1,499 per sq ft. This transaction is within that range.

Typical RM1,425
This transaction Similar serviced apartment transaction Typical price Middle half of transactions

Higher dots sold for more per sq ft. Dots further right sold more recently.

This transaction
RM1,361 psf
Typical
RM1,425 psf
Middle half
RM1,350 to RM1,499 psf
View all serviced apartment transactions in Pangsapuri Anggun Js I 52 transactions, Sep 2021 to May 2024. Psf uses strata floor area.
List.my Mascot

Unlock Premium Property Insights

Sign up for free to access powerful tools that help you make informed property decisions

100% free • No credit card required • Instant access