I-Park

Southwest District, Penang, Malaysia

Property Transactions

70 subsales grouped by size · LC Flat →

Median
RM249,500
PSF
RM375
Period
transactions middle 50% (P25–P75)
650 sqft
LC Flat
RM240,000
Level 7
667 sqft · RM360 PSF
RM200,000
Level 3
667 sqft · RM300 PSF
RM360,000
Level 1
667 sqft · RM539 PSF
RM270,000
Level 18
667 sqft · RM405 PSF
RM300,000
Level 16
667 sqft · RM450 PSF
RM300,000
Level 8
667 sqft · RM450 PSF
+63 more
700 sqft
Shop
RM285,000
Level 1
700 sqft · RM407 PSF
Legend Recent Highest Price Highest PSF

Selling in I-Park? Homes here sold for a median of RM249,500.

Free to list, about two minutes, and the buyers reading this page will see it.

List your property free

Posts about I-Park

What’s happening in I-Park?

No posts about I-Park yet. Be the first to share what’s happening here.

Market Snapshot

Residential

RM249,000

RM373 psf

Median transaction price

Loading map...

Southwest District, Penang, Malaysia

Maps

I-Park in Barat Daya, Penang recorded 70 subsale transactions between 2021 and 2026, with a median price of RM250K and a median price per square foot (PSF) of RM375.

Nothing is listed in I-Park right now. Browse properties for sale in 12 and properties for rent in 12 nearby, then use the 70 sales recorded here to judge whether an asking price is fair.

This area contains both residential and commercial properties. View 69 residential properties or 1 commercial properties separately for more focused analysis.

Price remained flat, and PSF growth was PSF remained flat. The median price is RM250K, with most transactions falling within a stable range of RM225K to RM274K, and a typical market range of RM225K to RM275K.

Most transactions involved low-cost flat, with minimal variety in property types.

For price per square foot, the median is RM375, with most transactions between RM338 and RM412. The usual range is RM337.11 to RM412.11, showing that most units are priced quite close to each other. With an IQR of RM75.00 and MAD of RM37, the PSF demonstrates reasonable consistency across the market.

Overall, the market in this area appears stable with consistent appreciation, making it an attractive option for both investors and homebuyers. The consistent property type and stable pricing make it easier to assess value and compare trends. Moderate transaction volume may require patience when buying or selling.