| Road | Price | PSF | Size | Date | Type |
|---|
Selling in Sri Duta I Dan Ii? Homes here sold for a median of RM1,210,000.
Free to list, about two minutes, and the buyers reading this page will see it.
Agents who cover Sri Duta I Dan Ii
They work this area. Have a chat with them before you buy or sell.
Posts about Sri Duta I Dan Ii
No posts about Sri Duta I Dan Ii yet. Be the first to share what’s happening here.
Nearby areas in Mukim Kuala Lumpur
M Vertica
Residensi Laman Permai (Goodwood)
The Scott Garden
South Link Bangsar South
Taman Midah
Pantai Hillpark Apartment
Sri Penara
Taman Desa
Bangsar Baru
Kondominium Pantai Estet
Sri Duta I Dan Ii
Marketplace listings
PSF median price per sq ft · 12m its change over the past 12 months
Most-traded areas in this mukim, by number of recorded subsale transactions. See every area in Mukim Kuala Lumpur
Sri Duta I Dan Ii in Kuala Lumpur recorded 2 subsale transactions between 2021 and 2026, with a median price of RM1.21 million and a median price per square foot (PSF) of RM719.
Nothing is listed in Sri Duta I Dan Ii right now. Browse properties for sale in Mukim Kuala Lumpur and properties for rent in Mukim Kuala Lumpur nearby, then use the 2 sales recorded here to judge whether an asking price is fair.
This area consists exclusively of residential properties, with no commercial listings recorded.
Price remained flat, and PSF growth was PSF remained flat. The median price is RM1.21 million, with most transactions falling within a stable range of RM1.02 million to RM1.40 million, and a typical market range of RM1.12 million to RM1.31 million.
Most transactions involved condominium/apartment, with minimal variety in property types.
For price per square foot, the median is RM719, with most transactions between RM649 and RM790. The usual range is RM683.75 to RM754.25, showing that most units are priced quite close to each other. With an IQR of RM70.50 and MAD of RM71, the PSF demonstrates reasonable consistency across the market.
Overall, the market in this area appears stable with consistent appreciation, making it an attractive option for both investors and homebuyers. The consistent property type and stable pricing make it easier to assess value and compare trends. Limited transaction history suggests carefully evaluating comparable sales data.