| Road | Price | PSF | Size | Date | Type |
|---|
|
Jalan Laksamana, RPA I, Slim River
|
RM110,000
|
RM106
|
1,039 sqft
|
|
|
|
Jalan Laksamana
|
RM120,000
|
RM116
|
1,038 sqft
|
|
|
|
RPA I, Slim River
|
RM120,000
|
RM116
|
1,038 sqft
|
|
Selling in RPA Slim River I & II? Homes here sold for a median of RM120,000.
Free to list, about two minutes, and the buyers reading this page will see it.
Posts about RPA Slim River I & II
No posts about RPA Slim River I & II yet. Be the first to share what’s happening here.
Nearby areas in Slim
Taman Slim Indah
Taman Wira Baru
Bandar Baru Slim
Pusat Perniagaan Slim Perdana
RPA Slim River III
Kampung Baru Slim River
Taman Slim Permai
Taman Krishnan
Taman Bukit Slim
Taman Slim River
Taman Slim Permata
Kampung Jaya Kuala Slim
RPA Slim River I & II
PSF median price per sq ft · 12m its change over the past 12 months
Most-traded areas in this mukim, by number of recorded subsale transactions. See every area in Slim
RPA Slim River I & II in Muallim, Perak recorded 3 subsale transactions between 2021 and 2026, with a median price of RM120K and a median price per square foot (PSF) of RM116.
Nothing is listed in RPA Slim River I & II right now. Browse properties for sale in Slim and properties for rent in Slim nearby, then use the 3 sales recorded here to judge whether an asking price is fair.
This area consists exclusively of residential properties, with no commercial listings recorded.
Price remained flat, and PSF growth was PSF remained flat.
Most transactions involved low-cost house, with minimal variety in property types.
For price per square foot, the median is RM116, with most transactions between RM116 and RM116. The usual range is RM113.15 to RM118.15, showing that most units are priced quite close to each other. A typical spread (IQR) of RM5.00 and an average deviation (MAD) of RM0 indicate a highly stable PSF trend across properties.
Overall, the market in this area appears stable with consistent appreciation, making it an attractive option for both investors and homebuyers. The consistent property type and stable pricing make it easier to assess value and compare trends. Limited transaction history suggests carefully evaluating comparable sales data.