LORONG 7

Perak, Larut Matang, Pengkalan Aor, Taman Kaya I

Transactions

5 subsales found

Median
RM195,000
PSF
RM145
Period
transactions middle 50% (P25–P75)
RM350,000
2,411 sqft · RM145 PSF
RM263,000
2,088 sqft · RM126 PSF
RM195,000
1,647 sqft · RM118 PSF
RM190,000
1,098 sqft · RM173 PSF
RM190,000
1,098 sqft · RM173 PSF
Legend Recent Highest Price Highest PSF
Road part of "LORONG *" series
View all similar roads in this numbered series
Loading map...

Lorong 7, Taman Kaya I

Explore street-level property market data for LORONG 7 in Taman Kaya I, Larut Matang. Our comprehensive analysis covers 5 property transactions, providing granular insights for investors and homebuyers. With detailed data from 2021 to 2026, discover market trends, price patterns, and investment opportunities specific to this prime location. The median property price on LORONG 7 is RM195,000, offering valuable benchmarks for property valuation and investment decisions in Larut Matang, Perak.