Bandar Rompin I

Rompin, Pahang

Median

RM180,000

PSF

RM149

Period
transactions middle 50% (P25–P75)

Selling in Bandar Rompin I? Homes here sold for a median of RM180,000.

Free to list, about two minutes, and the buyers reading this page will see it.

Market Snapshot

Residential RM140 psf

RM162,500

Area Guide

Inside the Bandar Rompin I property market

Bandar Rompin I sits within Rompin, Pahang, and spans 10 areas with 21 recorded subsale transactions. The median transaction price across the mukim is RM180,000, or roughly RM149 per square foot — a useful benchmark when weighing value between neighbouring pockets.

The most active addresses here are Sentosa, Jadi and Rompin Indah, where transaction volume and pricing data are deepest. Each area below carries its own median price and 12-month PSF movement, so you can spot where momentum is building before it shows up in the headline numbers.

Use the transaction history from 2021 to 2026 to ground your own valuation, compare like-for-like within Bandar Rompin I, and decide which area best fits how you intend to buy, sell, or invest.