| Road | Price | PSF | Size | Date | Type |
|---|
|
Lorong Galing 118
|
RM495,000
|
RM143
|
3,466 sqft
|
|
Selling in Imbi I Dan Ii? Homes here sold for a median of RM292,500.
Free to list, about two minutes, and the buyers reading this page will see it.
Posts about Imbi I Dan Ii
No posts about Imbi I Dan Ii yet. Be the first to share what’s happening here.
Nearby areas in Bandar Kuantan
Kuantan Tembeling Resort
Cenderawasih Indah
Pec Lot 45833
Sri Dagangan
Medan Warisan
Seri Pelindung I
Mahawangsa(Utan Setali)
Putra Square
Sekilau Mewah
P/L 13413 (Pt 153097-Pt 153109)
Kondominium Sejahtera
D' Embassy Bukit Pelindung(P/L Pt 88761)
Imbi I Dan Ii
PSF median price per sq ft · 12m its change over the past 12 months
Most-traded areas in this mukim, by number of recorded subsale transactions. See every area in Bandar Kuantan
Imbi I Dan Ii in Kuantan, Pahang recorded 2 subsale transactions between 2021 and 2026, with a median price of RM293K and a median price per square foot (PSF) of RM167.
Nothing is listed in Imbi I Dan Ii right now. Browse properties for sale in Bandar Kuantan and properties for rent in Bandar Kuantan nearby, then use the 2 sales recorded here to judge whether an asking price is fair.
This area consists exclusively of residential properties, with no commercial listings recorded.
Price remained flat, and PSF growth was PSF remained flat. The median price is RM293K, with most transactions falling within a stable range of RM90K to RM495K, and a typical market range of RM191K to RM394K.
Most transactions involved low-cost flat, with moderate diversity in property types available.
For price per square foot, the median is RM167, with most transactions between RM155 and RM179. The usual range is RM160.66 to RM172.66, showing that most units are priced quite close to each other. A typical spread (IQR) of RM12.00 and an average deviation (MAD) of RM12 indicate a highly stable PSF trend across properties.
While the area has shown positive growth trends, price variations suggest a more dynamic market. This presents opportunities for investors comfortable with moderate volatility. Significant price variations suggest comparing multiple properties and timing the market carefully. Limited transaction history suggests carefully evaluating comparable sales data.