N-PARK Condominium near USM Gelugor Penang For Sale
3 beds · 2 baths · 750 sq ft
N-PARK Condominium at For Sale
Located strategically in Batu Uban, Gelugor, Penang, this freehold development is highly popular due to its proximity to Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and the Penang Bridge.
- Freehold & Strata title
- Built-up: 750 sq ft-
- middle floor Block B, Balcony facing swimming Pool view
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1 car park at level 4
- Residential title
- Partially fitted - Air-conditioning, Kitchen cabinets, Water heater at Bathrooms
& Unfurnished
- Original, Renovated & vacant condition
- With Condo Facilities
Asking price : RM395K negotiable for sincere Buyers only
Worth buying for own stay or investment for rental income.
Please contact 0124479623 Jane, to arrange a viewing.
Available now FOR SALE 2026
I-Regency Condominium (Ideal Regency), Bukit Gambier, Gelugor
FOR SALE -GARDEN UNIT AT I-REGENCY WITH 2 CARPARK
VALUE BUY @ RM699K Nego to sincere Buyers only
I-Regency Super Condo at Jalan Bukit Gambier, Penang
Strategic location near USM and Opposite Ivory Plaza.
Total Built up 1500sq,(include Garden size) Intermediate unit
Fully renovated & Partially furnished condition
with 3+1Rooms 2Bathroom,
Block E with USM view, Morning sun facing
come with 2 fixed Carparks.
Value Buy for own staying.
Asking price : 699K slight nego to sincere Buyers only
Interested pls call Jane 0124479623 (REN06634) for more details
& viewing
Thank You.
I-Regency Condominium Selling below market value / price
3 beds · 2 baths · 1,200 sq ft
I-Regency Condominium (Ideal Regency), Bukit Gambier, Gelugor
Selling below market value / price
worth buying for investment rental or ownstay
I-Regency Super Condo at Jalan Bukit Gambier, Penang
Strategic location near USM and Opposite Ivory Plaza.
Freehold
Middle floor with Nice Pool view
Block E Built up 1200sq.
with 3+1Rooms & 2Bathrooms and 1 carpark
Basic renovated Original condition
Well maintained
Value Buy for own staying or investments for rental
Asking price :RM559K Slight Negotiable to sincere Buyers only
Interested pls call Jane 0124479623 (REN06634) for more details
& viewing
Thank You.
I-Regency Condominium 1325sf Block A, 2 carparks, @Gelugor Penang
3 beds · 2 baths · 1,325 sq ft
I-Regency Condominium 1325sf Block A, 2 carparks, @Gelugor Penang
I-Regency Condominium Bukit Gambier, Gelugor Penang
FOR SALE - Low Density Block Fully furnished with 2 Carparks
Super Condo situated at strategic location next to USM.
Freehold Title.
Lower floor unit Block A, 2 Units per floor.
with nice swimming pool view,
Land area :1325sf, cozy renovated with Fully furnished at move in condition,
come with 3+1 Rooms and 2 Bathrooms.
2 covered Carparks @ P1
view to appreciate !
FOR SALE @ RM685K negotiable to sincere Buyers only
Interested BUYERS please call 0124479623 Jane (REN06634) for
more details & viewing.